- Entry-level job seeker (or have some experience in the QA field more than 2 years).
- Have passionate and knowledge of playing games.
- Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
- Good communication in English (at least should be average level).
- A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
- Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, world-class games
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Professional work environment
- Open culture where every employee is valued, treated fairly, and trusted
- 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success
- Parking Allowance
- Annual Company Trip, Year End Party
- Events during Birthday, Full Moon Festival, other important holiday
We are looking for a QA Tester to ensure game quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Qualified candidate should have a keen eye for detail and passionate in playing games. Competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality are highly preferable.
- Test Basic contents
- Test functionalities with low complexity
- Test contents related to numerical data.
- Report issues by using bug tracking tools.
- Support other testing, reviewing plans, all actions.
For skilled tester level, you are also required to:
- Communicate with QA Team in Korea.
- Reviewing projects.
- Write test cases.
- Test new and main contents.
- Test functions with high complexity.
- Test pay goods and probability.
- Test during checkups.
- Manage and assign tasks to team, ensure project quality meets delivery time.
Submit your CV: https://vieclam.ntt.edu.vn/nop-ho-so-964