Board of Management
The Department of Student Affairs’ management board consists of one manager and vice managers. The manager receives directives from NTTU’s management board and then delegates tasks and responsibilities to the vice president. Currently, the Department of Student Affairs has one Manager and one Onsite Vice Manager in charge of our operation.
Missions and Responsibilities
- Advising students and parents on issues of depth or severity beyond the scope of each team in the department.
- Receive, advise and handle affairs related to the “Communist Party of Vietnam” for students of NTTU.
- Sign and confirm functional documents for students such as student identification or student loan confirmation.
First direct contact address
- 300A Campus Dept. of Student Affairs, Nguyễn Tất Thành street, Ward 13, District 4, Hồ Chí Minh City.
- 1900 2039 – Ext 325 – MBA. Trần Quốc Qui – Onsite Vice Manager of The Dept. of Student Affairs.
Attention: Students and parents should contact us directly during working hours.